The law on cookies demands that you, as a website user, is given the opportunity to understand how cookies are used on our websites and consent to cookies being stored on your device (computer/laptop/tablet/phone).
What is a cookie?
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit intrusive, particularly when this information is stored and used by a third party without them knowing. Although this is generally quite harmless you may not for example, want to see advertising that has been targeted to your interests. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of that website. Click on the link at the bottom of the page to set your cookie permissions.
TYPES OF COOKIES
First party cookies
First party cookies are set by the website you are visiting, and they can only be read by that site.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are set by a different organisation to the owner of the website you are visiting. For example, the website might use a third-party analytics company who will set their own cookie to perform this service. The website you are visiting may also contain content embedded from, for example YouTube or Flickr, and these sites may set their own cookies. More significantly, a website might use a third-party advertising network to deliver targeted advertising on their website. These may also have the capability to track your browsing across different sites. Session cookies Session Cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from the user’s device when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies This type of cookie is saved on your computer for a fixed period (usually a year or longer) and is not deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are used where we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session. For example, we use this type of cookie to store your preferences, so that they are remembered for the next visit.
Information about cookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org
Internet Advertising Bureau: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu
We utilise several different cookie variations that serve several different functions. The list below identifies the types of cookies that we use and why we use them.
All cookies started with the name “cookielawinfo-checkbox-***” are the options that you agreed when you select the cookie options at the bottom of the page. The lifetime of the cookies is 1 year.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement – Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics – Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional – Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary – Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-others – Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
- CookieLawInfoConsent – The cookie of the third party tool which is used to display the cookie info bar when you first time visits this page